The Ventilation System

 


Ventilation System

The Toy was one of my toys, maybe not the favourite but became a star after the toy was created. The art was older though than the actor and the toy. It seems that the art piece had no brush strokes, maybe a type of press used to create the image.

The Ventilation system was sold in the shop downstares from my job at the restaurant in the small town South Africa. The signage was done with a rubber like sticker with Jackie Chang on the window. Most of the time the shop was closed. I remember seeing Jackie Chang in my dream, he had one of my other toys in his hand and I wondered about the alchemy book that I climbed thru. 

The alchemy book was related to the dream, the solar panel man was the seed and it had a sacrifice of the self as the man who died in a suit made of solar panels. I wondered allot about the desert he died in, later I found that it was in China like the Alchemy letter stated.

The other solar pad was installed a while back in the African Elephant Restaurant above the shop that had the Jackie Chang picture on the window. The aircon is part of the Spar center. This particular Ventilation system is a Copeland and is part of the Thorn enterprise. It made me think a lot about Jesus' crown of thorns and also about Odinism in relation to the movie Thor and the old-world mythology of Thorens the bloodline of the 1000 ad Vikings who went to America.

 Prayer

I pray dignity and respect for all people and a light in their path in the days of darkness, in Jesus Christ's name I pray with hope, love, forgiveness and guidance from above.

Amen 

  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The reflection of the Eye

Jesus Christ the Light in Dark spaces

The seed of Satan