I became a Christian


 

I became a Christian

Everyday is a struggle, I wake up and feel sad and empty. My only feelings of hope is thought of as a fairy tale, a myth, a fable. I walk outside, I tried to stop so many times, I light a cigarette and think of the day and it's reason to be.

The Scrum starts on the saterday Rugby game, the scrum off puts the ball in the air, they start the scrum again, far away there is a tree as big as a church, quickly I laugh, maybe a gaint Jesus walking amongst us. The doorway to the otherside opens to the bass of the tree, it's locked, but the image in my mind moves into an approach that I would have never found the door if it was not for the vision in my mind.

I go back home and read a book, the characters I believe are like imaginary actors, they have to stand in a que and do auditions, I always thought it is my imagination, but maybe it is of the writers visions for everyone the same.

After I smoked the cigarrete, I rememeber the gospel of, the red Indian. In this country we never thought of the word as anything more than blood. 

In between I remember the seed, the question mark, the problem with, the treehouse, the kids, the house, the dead body found.

The case continues, 'I had a dream of this plant, it was growing by itself in the field, away from the others.' The businessman reminds us, "I also saw this dream, I had another dream with it, to sell and to buy, a business dream."

          My arm is broken, I'm lefthanded, my smile now upside down, my hard work to heal the backwards world from the pain it causes. Who do we trust then as our friend? Maybe our worst enemy could be our best friend. 


         Pause


I could lie and say I don't know you, but I see all these things, like Manson Song I have everyone. A slim shady figure walks passed us in the garden, she has curly black hair, faceless dragon, if only I knew who to trust on this isssue, I throw my comment out to the computer, the tree is on the logo, the bank tests you on this everytime, who am I speaking to, are you inside the computer that spits out money? Next to the building the tree is found from the logo, some Christians complained, it is the tree of Eden. I use a Mac, but Thailand also saw these machines being installed, a world wide issue.

"Ek bid vrede en liefde vir julle almel, in Jesus Christus se naam, Amen" 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The reflection of the Eye

Jesus Christ the Light in Dark spaces

The seed of Satan