The Dream of Stars

Stars fly to my lefthand side

 I look up, and my friend speaks about his aunt. He says I am upsetting her. I look at the stars and they shoot all going toward the lefthand. I feel a remembrance in my soul of when I was still young. I am an astronaut in the soul. I fly around to far-away planets and find paradoxes of size, the inner core of the universe sits outside of it, and the dream manifests new youth in my soul.

Jesus Christ is universally know by all people, I find no more room for arguing his appearance. I prayed and recieved the same answer everytime.


       "Jesus Christ, bless my lefthandedness, my Children's safety, my inner core safety as Christian,               my Afrikaans langauge that you sent to me in my Bible, grant us our daily bread, forgive us of our iniquities, our perception of what you look like as you send us the truth thru this prayer reqeust from your heaven rather than from the world. In Jesus Christ name Amen"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The reflection of the Eye

Jesus Christ the Light in Dark spaces

The seed of Satan