The Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Products

 

The Gospel of Jesus Christ 

According to Products


Every device, tool, material creation and every products is a gospel of Jesus.

Jesus Christ is the Maker of all things that needs a maker. The word was spoken from the Father and Jesus is the word.

"She walks down the stairs, her head is covered with a scarf. The sound from downstairs is heard in her ears like a living creature of some sort. She oppens the door of this device, a washing machine it is called. The sound now stops and in the subliminal mind the sound continues in memory to spell out the life of this creation."

As Jesus stand by the soldiers, they hit him in the face, Peter is outside, the crowd asks him, are you not one of his deciples? Peter, denies it by saying, "I don't know this man".

 "The Door is dark brown, the handle of the door is bronze, and the keyholder plate is silver. Inside there is a woman that is making food with forbidden meat, the pot rusts and can never be cleaned from this rust, later she falls down the hill and breaks her leg."

          What does Jesus look like? Is he white or brown? I set out to make a paper mache of the image of this time I saw in my mind, I put the image together and was in the process of the final paint and touch ups, my girlfriend comes down to me and for some reason she breaks the leg of the papar mache doll of the Jesus, in this case I was going to make him black. 

          "They look at each other scared, a bell rings and a man shouts "Ho, Ho Ho", it is Santa, he is                         bringing the presents."

           I could see the image outside of Santa although it was very dark and the curtain was closed, the bell          was far away almost like another person came also, might be two Santas working together.

          "I walk into the shop, maybe in the 5th row I find a bunch of globes, I remember this type of globe, it doesn't use the electricity from the house, it uses a type of battery, maybe, or it is something that is symbolic for the cartoon kid of Charlie Brown"

          A headache I tell you, all this buzzing and sounds interrupts me. I go to bed long time ago, I fall into the clocks mechanisms and I remember the Crown of the Pope's hat, work in progress, a Heretics fork in the Dark ages are different than the heretics fork of the middelages.

A guitar String is impossible to make, it derives it's idea from the Harp of Samsong, in Samson's Case the harp makes almost no sound, as it is created with the nervinding in the Bulls Heart.

           To be continues... 

 

 

 

 


 


 


 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The reflection of the Eye

Jesus Christ the Light in Dark spaces

The seed of Satan